- Continue to stress to the AA body the purpose and importance of carrying the message to these facilities.
- Continue to achieve clearance for new volunteers to carry the message into the state & county facilities.
- Work in cooperation with the North- and South-county Intergroup H & I Committee Chairs.
- After volunteers obtain clearance, as required by the facilities, set up orientation to complete the process
- Continue to communicate monthly with facilities. Make sure all commitments are being fulfilled by volunteers. Also ask if there are any new needs our volunteers can help with.
- Continue to communicate any updates of rule changes from the facilities staff to the AA volunteers.
- Continue to stay in contact with the AA volunteers at least once a month. Ask if there is anything you can do for them.
- Make a monthly written report to the District 8 General Service.
- Attend the quarterly Area 15 General Service Corrections Committee Meeting
- Remind volunteers that State facilities update their background checks yearly to renew security clearance.
This committee needs and volunteers to bring the message where AA can make a difference in someone’s destiny. We meet monthly, 3:30pm at the Triangle Club, before the District 8 business meeting. Email: email@example.com