Recovery, Unity & Service
District 8 Area 15 General Service Website
- Maintain database for the District trusted servants.
- Conduct roll call at the monthly Business meeting of District 8.
- Email Minutes to members in our database.
- Register new GSRs and Alt GSRs, DCMs, ACMs, Committee Chairpersons, and District Officers.
- Correspond with Area Registrar to record new trusted servants in Area and GSO databases.
- Conducts District vote call at area business meetings and furnishes copy to District Chairperson for Area roll call.
- Attends the Secretary/Registar Meeting at the Area 15 Quarterly and furnishes report of this meeting to the District at the next District business meeting.
- The Registrar will e-mail to all NEW GSRs and AGSRs a link to the District website, informing them that a copy of the Book of Current Practices, Book of Resolutions and Legacy of Service of District 8 are all available for review, download or printing from that site.
- Submit budget for the position of Registrar to the Treasurer every October.